Aggressive Legal Advocacy On Behalf of Injured Workers
Your Case is Our Cause Let Us Advocate for the Recovery You Deserve

Understanding Workers' Compensation Claims

Serving San Bernardino & Riverside Counties

When you get injured on the job, having the right San Bernardino workers’ compensation lawyer on your side can make a big difference. Your ability to earn a living may be impacted, and it is important that you obtain full and fair compensation in order to recover from your injuries and move on. With decades of experience fighting for our clients, the Law Office of Mann & Mann is here to help you hold insurance companies responsible for what they owe. Call today and schedule a free consultation with our team to get started.

Injured on the job? Don’t face the insurance companies alone. Call the Law Office of Mann & Mann today by dialing (909) 639-3339 or contact us online for a free consultation.

Former Insurance Lawyer Fighting for You

Every employer is required to maintain workers’ compensation insurance in the event of injury to one of their workers. Ideally, if you were injured, you would go see a doctor, obtain the medical care you need, and the insurance company will take care of it. Unfortunately, this is often not the case. As a former insurance company litigator, Attorney Dale Mann puts his legal experience to work for clients in need of compensation. His understanding of the strategies used by these companies has earned him a reputation as the aggressive advocate clients can trust.

The Law Office of Mann & Mann handles all workers’ compensation claims, including:

Personalized Representation for Your Needs

The Law Office of Mann & Mann is committed to your case. We maintain a small caseload to ensure that you work directly with us and get answers to your questions. Our San Bernardino workers’ compensation lawyer works on a contingency fee, so you pay nothing unless we are able to obtain the financial coverage you need to fully recover from your injuries. Let our team of legal professionals put our aggressive legal skills to work for you.

Schedule your free consultation to get started on a full recovery. Dial (909) 639-3339 now.

Client Testimonials

The Opinions that Matter Most
  • “He and his associates are on top of their game, and are very professional, and answered all my questions in a timely fashion.”

    Former Client
  • “They explain the process of your case very well. Very accessible.”

    Former Client
  • “Dale Mann is as passionate about his job as he is his clients.”

    Former Client
  • “Dale turned out to be extremely knowledgeable and helped us through a very trying time in our lives.”

    Former Client

Why Choose Us?

How We Make the Difference in Your Case
  • Free Case Evaluations & No Out-of-Pocket Costs

  • Experience as a Former Insurance Defense Attorney

  • You Don't Owe Us Anything Unless We Win

  • Knowledgeable of Workers' Compensation & Disability

  • Aggressive Litigant with Extensive Trial Experience

  • Highly Respected & Recognized in the Legal Field

  • Open Door Policy & Direct Access to an Attorney

  • Committed to Your Recovery During Your Case

Workers' Compensation FAQ You have questions. We have answers. Learn More